(2009-2016) Long-Haul Flatbed Trucking (80,000 GVW)
- Hauled International Truckload freight with gross value exceeding $1,000,000.00+ USD.
- 500,000+ miles of safe International operation
- Peterbilt – Kenworth – Freightliner – Wilson – Reitnouer – Chaparral – Flatbed – Van
- Operated in all 48 States
- Operated on every major Interstate Freeway
- Operated in every Canadian Province
- Smith System Defensive Driving Training (2014)(2015)
- Sage Driver Training (2009)
- Classroom and behind-the-wheel driver training
- Flatbed Tarping
- Mountain Driving
- U.S. Army
- U.S. National Guard
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Baker Hughes
- Children’s Hospital Chicago
- General Mills
- Walmart – Home Depot – Lowe’s
(2007-2017) 10+ Years of Full-Time RV/Trucking Experience
- Between trucking jobs and my personal travel trucks, I have spent over 3,600 nights sleeping in vehicles.
- Full-Time Trucking
- Full-Time RV
(1996-2017) 21 years – 1,000,000+ Miles Driving and Mechanical Experience
- I have personally owned, operated, maintained, modified, and repaired over 40 vehicles.
- I have handled hundreds of customer vehicles.
- Tire Tech
- Recreational Vehicle (RV) Fabrication
- Suspension modification
- Bumper and Body modification
- Intake/Exhaust fabrication
- Hitch and Trailer fabrication
(1999-2017) Commercial Driver’s License for 18 Years
- Grain Bins
- Electric Utility
- Street Lighting
- Class “B” Bucket Truck
- Class “B” Dump Truck/Skid Steer
- Class “A” Tractor Trailer
(2010) Recognized Performance by Cummins Heavy Truck Diesel Engines
- In 2010, Cummins sent 3 diesel techs out to our shop to download and analyze fuel mileage data from my truck’s computer.
- As a driver, I was recognized for obtaining exceptional fuel economy through throttle/load management (Gross Vehicle Weight: 80,000 lbs).
- We were setting new industry fuel consumption standards @ 8.33 mpg. (Industry average was below 6 mpg).
(2002) Associate’s Degree in Electrical Construction & Maintenance Technology
- Dunwoody Institute Minneapolis, Minnesota (2000+ Hours Accredited)
- 3.7 GPA
- Donated Labor to Habitat for Humanity
- 6,000+ hours Residential Remodel
- 4,000+ hours Commercial Construction
- Previously Licensed Journeyman Electrician
(2005) $4500.00 Custom Stereo System for Miami Boat Show
- 50’ Cary Fast-Boat featured in movie Miami Vice
- Design, Purchase, Build, and Install.
- Solo – 48 Hour Deadline – No sleep – No breaks
(2005) Solo-Circumnavigated the Border States of the United States via Motorcycle
- 2005 Suzuki SV650S
- ~60 days; burned 2 rear tires and 1 chain
Proud Grandson of a Truck Driver and WWII Veteran, Buried at Fort Snelling.